Friday, February 20, 2009

Mysterio predicts...

My sister's friend Kaati gave me this fun "fortune bag" that predicts your baby's future.  You pull the strings and out comes a little shirt. "Mysterio" predicts that Baylor will be a conspiracy nut!!!  Too funny.  She said she gave another one to a friend and their baby is going to be a monkey trainer.  AND... Baylor was a month old yesterday!!!  Time flies!

3 comments:

callie.bottero said...

No way is he a month!!! I can't get over how cute he is.

Jakoye said...

In those pictures I think he looks just like Russ!! Too cute!!!!!!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I can't believe that he is already a month old!! Crazy!! We are going to try to come down this weekend for the blessing, if Brandon can get out of his elders quorum presidency obligations. I'm excited to see you guys and Baylor again.