Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had an awesome birthday!  I got to celebrate 3 times!!!  The only thing I'm still wondering, is how in the heck I already turned 28...

My brother-in-law Trevor's birthday is the day before mine.  We got to celebrate together and share a cake!
My friends and I went to The Old Spaghetti Factory to celebrate mine and Shannon's b-days.  Gotta love the spumoni!

2 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I forgot yours is so close to mine. Man just think right around this time last year we were all chillin on the beach in the Bahamas! Good Times. We really need to take a trip like that again. Looks like you had a great year!

The Burgess Family said...

so happy to come across your blog and see these familiar faces. wauka wauka! Kristen, you look so happy. Congrats on Baylor! Beth has his picture on the fridge so I get to googoo gaga over him 25 times a day when i get some food out. take care!