Monday, August 17, 2009

Whoa Nelly

So the past few weeks Baylor has been figuring out a few new tricks.  He is getting big WAY too fast.  I know people always say that, but it's true!!!  He will be 7 months old this Wednesday and it honestly has flown by.  Tonight he was crawling around, which he just really figured the arms out a few days ago.  Baylor, I was already impressed with that.  You can stop now... then little do I know, the little rascal starts climbing up the couch and bam- he's standing up.  AAAAHHH!  The paranoid polly in me was screaming out- don't fall, don't fall, DON'T FALL.  So as he went to do it again (and I of course grabbed the camera), I made Russ go stand guard so that if he did fall, he could catch him.  I don't know how I'm going to handle this walking business, etc, because my anxiety starts flaring and I want to follow him around like a magnet.  I guess it's time for me to take a chill pill and let him do his thing... deep breath :)

My little cruiser, doing his thing

Oh look, I figured out something new...

Oh my Mom, watch me and get an ulcer...

I DID IT!

Too tricky for his own britches

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute!! That's EXACTLY what Bailey did,.. and she was walking at 9 months,.. walking WELL at nine months. Good luck!! He sure is a cutie! We need to get together by the way!

Robert and Ashley said...

Yay!! How fun and exciting! Yeah Makayla has been crawling for 2 in a half weeks now and this past week she has figured out how to stand up on everything! She freaks me out cuz she will stand up on the stairs and we have tile in half of our living room and she just is not scared of anything! and she's not even 6 months let alone she is so petite. We definately have our hands full dont we. But now when they both get together they can crawl and walk around all over and have a blast!