Pure deliciousness has got to be what goes through Baylor's mind as he eats one of his treasured biter biscuits. My first experience with these lovely treats was with my nephew Cole who is now 9 years old. Please believe I have never forgot the name though...BiTeR BiScUiTs or HuGe MeSs as I like to call them :) I was baby sitting Cole and my sister had "left" them for me and told me I could give him one. (haha Leanne) Little did I know I was going to have to hose down the whole kitchen, Cole, and myself when he was done. I learned that day that biter biscuits = baths, but that babies LoVe them.
I was excited to give one to Baylor and see how much he would enjoy it. From the pictures you can tell he was equally fond of them. I just know to give one to him right before bath time. YuMmY! And speaking of biting... Baylor is just about to get his SiXtH tooth! Crazy!
4 comments:
I've never heard of those treats. You probably have to have teeth to eat one of those right? We've thought that Kam has been teething for the last few months, but nothing has surfaced yet. Has the teething process been hard for you? I can't believe it...6 teeth already!
I want to know what you feed Baylor everyday. Sometimes I feel bad that Kam eats the same boring stuff everyday.
I hope we get to see you guys when we come out in October. I'd love to actually meet your little guy.
How funny is that! Where do you get those? I can NOT believe Baylor is about to get his 6th tooth, holy moly! Makayla has been teething forever and still doesnt have one tooth! I wished they would just pop out already like Baylor!
I don't know about these, but I could use a messy treat right now! YUMMY! He's so cute Kristen.
Those are such cute pictures!! I love it. Thanks for the feeding advice, it's helping with Brooklyn. :)
Post a Comment