Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve

Welcome 2010!  We had a fantastic New Year's Eve.  We went to dinner at the Stein Eriksen Lodge.  It's always fun to go up there, and of course dinner was delicious.  Russ and Debi brought up their cute neighbor girl to watch the kids (Baylor and his cousin Brooklyn) during dinner, so we enjoyed some time with just the adults.  




The Olsen Family (minus the kiddos)

After dinner, Russ, Baylor and I headed back down to SLC to ring in the new year with my family.  When we got there it was about 10:30.  Baylor woke up going into the house and he wouldn't go back to sleep until after midnight.  I think he could feel the excitement or something because I can usually get him back to bed pretty easy when it's that late.  He wasn't a big fan of the noise makers the kids were blowing but he was sure a trooper for his first New Year's Eve.  He went to bed right after midnight and then we played games until about 2:30 am.   Nothing beats Q.T. with the fam!
HaPpY nEw YeAr!

1 comment:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I love your coat Kristen! So cute! It is nice every now and then to have babysitters and get some adult time. :)