Every morning as Baylor and I are leaving the house to head to my mom's and then work for me, I ask B what/who he wants to take with. His list continues to get longer and he definitely goes through spurts of who he lugs around with him everyday. Lately I just laugh as I turn around and look at him in his seat holding his "entourage." (as I like to call it :)
Some of these pics he has some serious morning face because sadly there are days I have to wake him up to go. He always wakes up happy though and his smile is enough to get me through the day.
Meet his entourages...
The dinosaur blanket (SNUGGIE to us) is a staple. It goes everyday. He LOVES the tag and is constantly asking "where's tag?" You hear about those kids who love their tags, he is the perfect example. Not any old tag will do however, it has to be his snuggie tag.
His 2 Poohs and 2 "nuggies" and a smile to boot :D
His Duck and Ipod were the lucky winners this day.
My personal favorite "Tiny" (his giraffe) and of course his football
Tiny, George, and his other monkey Cocoa that we "borrow" from Grandma Julie EVERYDAY.
And last Saturday I walked in and he was sitting there chillin' with his "friends"
And yes, he really called them friends.
He stood up to get a good bounce in...
And then attempted to pick them all up again.
He was getting a little frustrated because he would get everything but one last item and as he went to pick it up, he would drop something else. A vicious cycle, but I couldn't stop laughing.
Finally he got all his "friends" and was ready to get out. I really need to video him talking about all his "friends" because it's pretty darn funny.
I LOVE you Baylor. Thank you for always making me smile.
5 comments:
That is so cute that he get so attached to stuffed animals. He is getting so big! He's looking like a little boy now. Wished we didnt live so far from you guys.
SOOOOO cute! Ava totally went through that. I laughed out loud at the vicious cycle comment. Too funny.
that is adorable!
So cute that he loves all his little animals so much!!
Every morning I can hear my daughter crying, and I don't wonder why anymore. Each time I would check on her, she would be crying about not being able to carry everything she wanted. I am glad you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment