In order to properly celebrate Halloween, you have to carve pumpkins... which of course means, you need pumpkins! So we headed to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect ones.
Wheeling around my own little pumpkin
Baylor carefully selected this one :)
He helped Grandma Ju Ju pick a pumpkin
Then with a very determined look, he walked over to a different row and picked up this one...
and headed straight for the wheelbarrow.
How can you resist that, so I bought 2 for him.
Then when Russ got off work, we met at my parents to carve and have dinner.
B wasn't too sure about all the goo but we had a ball.
Right until he spotted the doughnuts!
Forget anything else.
The doughnut made his night.
And ours too, because it was pretty classic watching him eat it.
Thanks for letting us come over and carve "punks" Mom and Dad!
We had a blast!
3 comments:
oh fun! Baylor is getting so big its crazy!! He's going to LOVE halloween this year! =)
I wish Baylor could come trick-or-treating to our house. I bet he is going to have so much fun with it!
I am happy to see that you and your family enoyed Halloween! I enjoy reading your blog, because I feel as though we are experiencing the same milestones. Blog stalking is much more fun when you can relate! ;-) Again...glad to see all is well!
Post a Comment