Wednesday, October 20, 2010

REAL witchy

Yesterday we went to Gardner Village to see the WitcHeS!!!
I love the Halloween atmosphere there during the month of October.
We had a fabulous time, minus the fact that Baylor was a little
nervous of the lady friends. I should've known... he was scared of
happy Disney characters- of course he wasn't going to love a
bunch of crazy witches :)





Then last night Russ and I got a little date night (which usually happens once upon never) and we went to the Real Salt Lake game. Remember how much I LOVE soccer... oh wait. BUT it just so happens that one of these AWESOME players is the DAD of my darling student!!! He is the nicest guy and the family is adorable (they've even brought me flowers to school) so we decided to go watch him. They were playing Cruz Azul which is a team from Mexico- so the flippin' game was sold out. We payed a scalper way too much but got awesome seats and had a fabulous time. We were sitting right on the side of the goal and got to see 2 GOALS right in front of us. One that a certain parent had a huge assist for! Actually watching someone made the game so exciting!
I'm actually looking forward to going to another game.
Go REAL!
I'm pretty much a go hard or go home kind of girl... so it looks like I need to go shopping for some Real gear :)

3 comments:

carolee said...

Fun! Looks like you picked a good day to see the witches. We tried to go last Thursday and it was crazy busy. We couldn't even get close to the witches because the place was packed. Kristen, you are just as cute as ever and your family is too darling!

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

I didn't even know that Gardner Village had witches. That is so fun! And a date night?! It is so funny the things you take for granted before having a kid. I charish date nights these days:)

The Rupps said...

Oh So Fun! I have always wanted to go to Gardner Village for the Witches Night Out. Maybe some day. I also love all of your cute hats!!!!! And as far as soccer goes....I used to be a hater myself, but now I really think it is kind of fun to watch. It is funny how thing change when you get older. :)