A few weeks ago Russ got a call from his Dad at about 4:00pm asking if we wanted tickets to that night's Jazz game. I was off-track and at my Mom's scrapbooking with her and my sister for what was supposed to be an all night "scrap fest." When Russ called to see if I wanted to go I almost said no because I felt bad bailing on something I put together. BUT they told me to go and that we could scrap another day so Baylor and I headed home to meet Russ and head to the game. We went to will call, got our tickets and got to eat dinner because they were VIP. After, we started towards our seats. We were a little early so of course in true woman fashion I headed to the bathroom and my boys went to the seats. I hurried out and glanced down to see where I was headed when I spotted the fact that we were sitting on the SECOND ROW. Holy dream come true, it was AWESOME!!! And to think, I almost stayed home.

B is in mid-dance in this photo...
The Jazz dancers were performing to Michael Jackson while we took this and the last thing he wanted to do was look the opposite way :)

Baylor picked up "Go Jazz" "Go D Will" and "Slam Dunk" among other basketball sayings this night. He was so mesmerized being that close that he literally watched the game for all 4 quarters. He woke up the next morning asking to go to the Jazz game. I hope he'll sit that good when we aren't that close!
The MAN, Mr. D Will himself

The seats came with snacks during half time too. Nothing like the royal treatment.

B was a BIG fan of the nachos, or at least the cheese. Double dipping at its finest.

We seriously had so much fun.

Too bad all my Jazz gear was Boozer the loser :(
For the sweetest game EVER, I didn't have any proper attire. Not that it put any sort of a damper on our night.

GO JAZZ!
1 comment:
How freakin fun!! I'm so jealous! I love that Baylor is getting into it!
Post a Comment