While I was off-track and we were enjoying the 70 degree weather, we headed to one of our favorite places... THE ZOO! Baylor was so excited because this trip some of his cousins got to come too. My sisters and I took the kids along with my Mom and Dad. I was so happy that my Dad could take a few hours off work to come with us.

We checked on Baby Zuri. Love her!

We rode the carousel.
I didn't realize it at the time, but we rode the tiger on B's first trip to the zoo as well. I need to compare the 2 pictures. It's crazy how much he has changed.


Papa Bill shared his ice cream.
I love his little tongue! If only the picture included his sound effects. You will have to use your imagination.

My GIRAFFES!

How cute are they?!

So many animals come out in the cooler weather. The gorilla just sat there and watched us. It's good we had a nice, big cement wall between us.

And then our own gorillas gave us a show. Baylor LOVES Cole. Of course he loves them all, but Cole is so good to play with him. He is such a good cousin!

He also loves to be silly :)


B also used his map skills to direct us around the zoo ;)

We had the best time!
2 comments:
I love you and your zoo trips! Fun for Baylor too! Kids love the the zoo! And Baylor is SO handsome!
So fun that almost the whole fam could go! I can't believe you got your dad there too!!
Post a Comment