... but in a good way of course :)
One of my besties got married!!! My good friend Shannon tied the knot a few weeks ago. Beforehand we had our traditional "roomy" sleepover up in Park City. We always go eat at Baja Cantina and then have a sleepover. We stay up ridiculously late and laugh till we cry. Sadly, Mekensy couldn't come because she was at home with her adorable little Stella but we plan to "reenact" it when she doesn't have a newborn at home :)

If you have never eaten here- you NEED to! It is De-LISH.
Soon after, the big day arrived and we all watched Shannon become Mrs. Ormond. Her hubby is Baylor's pediatrician and we think he's fabulous. I waited to switch over to him until they were engaged :) I wanted to make sure it was official before I started taking B to him.
I LOVE these girls!!!

And of course, I LOVE this guy.

YAY for Shanscape getting hitched!
4 comments:
You always look so cute Kristen! I've come to the conclusion that I need to go shopping with you! :)
How fun getting together with all your girlfriends! and you look stunning Kristen!
I'm still so so sad I missed the sleepover! But I'm so glad I got to catch up with you at the wedding. However, that still wasn't enough chatting time! Little Miss Stella would love to meet Baylor! Let's plan a day soon! Plus I did something to myself that you have been begging me to for years! So I need to see you soon :)
I agree with your friend above.. I need to go shopping with you too! You all look so cute and I didn't know Shannon got married! Congratulations to her!
Post a Comment