There's nothing like a good laugh and Baylor definitely gives me plenty of those. The other day he was determined to put his snow boots on. He got the first one on and then...
He almost got the second one on...
Truthfully he did, it was just backwards :)
I was laughing so hard as I attempted to follow him around and take pictures. I still don't know how he was even walking, but somehow he did.
He eventually ditched the backwards boot and opted for the one boot look. He even ate lunch that way.
One booted bliss
Love him. to pieces.
And that is how we here at the Olsen house do it. We roll with no pants and a backwards boot. Cheers :)
5 comments:
That's my favorite look of Peter's too! ;)
So stinkin' cute! I don't even know the kid and I love him! :) (Stay tuned for a backwards boot post coming from me. When I saw this post from you I cracked up!)
Love, love, love the pics!! Isn't it fun to observe the little ones trying to figure things out on their own. GoOd TiMeS!!
It seems like it would hurt his toes to sit in the boot like that!:) He's so cute. Oh the things they do...gotta love it!
SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment