
In honor of the COUGARS and their SWEET SIXTEEN game tomorrow...
I thought I would post about our own "Little Jimmer" :)
When Santa brought B his hoop for Christmas, there were a few people who questioned Santa's choice for the bigger hoop, instead of the toddler hoop. I began to worry that maybe Santa was off his rocker. But then, Baylor did non other than rise to the occasion. He figured out how to shoot it high and he's become quite the little baller.



He LOVES coming home to "shoot the hoop" If he misses he says "I missed it, try again" among other things. It's so darn cute. He LOVES basketball, the Jazz, and of course the Cougars. Russ calls him "Little Jimmer." One day Russ asked if he should stand over him like Jimmer's brother did to make Baylor better and I kindly replied... NO. He's only 2 Russ. Maybe in a few years ;)


Intense Jimmer

Intense Little Jimmer

I will end this post with a big congratulations to the Cougars for making it to the sweet sixteen, a big good luck for tomorrow, and one last song for all of you
TEACH ME HOW TO JIMMER, TEACH ME, TEACH ME HOW TO JIMMER...
You've officially been Jimmered.
5 comments:
Go Cougs!!! Baylor is such a little stud. :)
Baylor looks like a little basketball superstar already!!
Yay for our up and coming Jimmer!
Love this post! Go Cougs! (I think that your husband and my husband could get along very well - I'm always telling him, "He's not even 2 yet!") I wish we lived close and we could get our little Jimmers together. :)
That's awesome. We can send our boys to byu camp together, they are always playing on their basketball hoop! Baylor looks like he already has good form!
Post a Comment