Monday, March 21, 2011

Look who we got to meet...
C.J. MILES!!!!
For anyone who doesn't know... C.J. plays for the JAZZ!
When I saw that C.J. was going to be at a model home in Herriman (that I pass everyday on my way to work) I wanted to take Baylor to meet him. C.J. thought B was so cute! Baylor thought he was going to see some hoops, but he was satisfied when they got him this ball to hold :)
My class is doing a project right now, after reading a book called "Flat Stanley." They all get to mail a Stanley to a family member or friend. I took a "Stanley" for C.J. to sign and had him take a picture for my class. They were beyond excited today.
It was fun to meet C.J. and tell him how much we LOVE the JAZZ!
And it was his birthday, so we got to wish him a Happy Birthday. Even Baylor told him "Happy Birt-day Party," he loves birthdays!
Thanks for the fun C.J.!

3 comments:

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

That is so fun, I am so jealous!!!

Knudsen's said...

How awesome is that?!? I am way jealous! I bet that's probably the most famous person a "Flat-Stanley" has ever met!

Lyns said...

How fun is that! You're my kind of girl because that's so something I would be super excited about! Also love the Flat Stanley stuff. I loved that book when I was a kid and now I read it to my little girl!