Saturday, March 12, 2011

SNOW much fun

On Monday after work, I got to my mom's to pick up Baylor with a big list of "to dos" running through my head. The first thing Baylor says to me is "Mom, we go home... make a snowman... with carrots... for dada." How do you say no to a request like that. So my list of things to do was pushed aside, for some fun in the snow! I bought Baylor these snow clothes at the beginning of winter and sadly enough, we have never used them. He thought it was so much fun. I wish I would have taken him out sooner.
He loved picking it up and watching if fall off his gloves

We built our snowman and sadly we didn't have a carrot for his nose. We did however have an orange pepper and B thought it was perfect.

In Baylor's words... TA DA!

3 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Cute snow outfit! Glad we got to see you guys. Thanks for coming up and letting Brooklyn eat all of Baylor's treats!

Sean and Mekensy said...

Kristen, he is the cutest little guy ever! And you are the best mom ever! That is so much fun! Thanks for going to dinner with me the other night! I loved chatting with you and catching up!

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

So fun!! Those are some of the best memories I have as a kid. I am so glad he got to wear his snow outfit. But you know with our weather he will probably get to wear it a few more times!