Monday, June 6, 2011

Universal Orlando

I'm finally attempting to post some pictures from our trip to Florida. I've been so overwhelmed by all the pictures that I've neglected to post any- SO here goes. There will be a few posts, but I'll start with Universal Studios and the Islands of Adventure!
Tall enough???
My dream come true! Seuss Landing!
Everything and anything Dr. Seuss!!!


We also got to run from the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park
And through the splash pad
My other dream come true...
Harry Potter World
It was AWESOME.
It had everything. Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, including all the stores, the train station, etc.
They did a fantastic job at making you feel like you were there. I loved it.
We met Spiderman
Baylor was way too busy looking at him to actually look at the camera- of course

And we got to play at Curious George's playland
The perfect place for my own curious George. I think he would have played there all day if we had let him.
We had FUN!

2 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

ahh I'm so jealous I would LOVE to take Makayla there! Glad you guys had fun cant wait for more pictures

Sean and Mekensy said...

Oh yay you finally posted some pictures! I've been patiently waiting to hear all about Florida! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to see more pics!!!! And can Baylor get any cuter?!?!? He is such a stud!