Since the weather turned warm, we've tried to take full advantage of the outside fun. Two of the fun places we've gone were farms. Baylor LOVES animals so I thought it would be fun to go during baby animal season to see all the babies! Our first stop was Wheeler Farm.
He acquired this AWESOME coonskin cap along the way :) Thanks Grandma JuJu!
Feeding the ducks was a highlight. We were even swarmed by some hungry geese, I thought it was funny, Baylor- not so much.
About a month later we went to This is the Place Heritage Park.
They have an AMAZING petting zoo. It was pretty much HEAVEN.

We named the little pig Wilbur. Some kids accidentally let him escape the play yard and watching the workers try to catch him was some serious entertainment. He was so funny.

My Mom, sister Leanne, and her little girl Allie were able to come with us. It was so much fun having them come along. B loves Allie!
Baylor wanted nothing to do with riding the pony, but Alexis sure did ;)
And the definite highlight to our trip were THE DUCKS and GEESE. Baylor LOVED them. At first he just loved petting them and quacking at them. Then he discovered what they do when you CHASE them.
I'm sure people other than my family thought I was a horrible mom as my child was chasing the whole flock but it was priceless. He was laughing harder than I've ever seen. They were all just running in circles. It was one of those moments I will never forget. And really, anyone who wasn't entertained must be really boring :)
Thanks for the memories Baylor. I love you.



3 comments:
how fun! I wished we could be outdoors enjoying the animals, its far too hot outside other than swimming these days. Such cute pictures!!
I love that petting zoo! Your summers look like so much fun! You are such a fun mom!
Silly boy was chasing them at lagoon too! You better watch out, now he wont be afraid to get up close and personal with the wild ones :)
Post a Comment