Friday, June 29, 2012

These two...

These two make my heart happy...
 They bring so much love and laughter into our home.
 These two had an instant bond and I know they will be best friends forever...
 Baylor is the best big brother.  
He absolutely LOVES Alexis and takes such good care of her.  
I love watching them interact and especially hearing their giggles...

B always says "hi cutie pie"

Baylor just asked what I am doing so I asked him what he thinks about Lexi...
He said, "I just love her"
 Baylor can do about anything and it makes Alexis laugh.  
And if she's not giggling, she's smiling.

 Before she was mobile, I would always find a little toy placed by/on her.  
He's always looking out for her.

 These two are my sunshine

There are not enough words in the world to express the love I have for them.
There is not a minute that goes by that my heart is not full of gratitude.
These two make my world go round.  

3 comments:

Newton said...

What a sweet post! I adore that last photo!! Siblings are the best!! Can't wait to get all these sweeties together!

Robert and Ashley said...

Love this!! I completely know how you feel and what you mean watching your two kids together. Cant wait to meet the little miss. They are adorable!

Sean and Mekensy said...

What a precious post! I LOVE all of the pictures, but that last one sure is special! You have the cutest kids ever!