Friday, January 11, 2013

A year of our Lex

Here are the pictures of our sweet Alexis throughout her first year.  It's so fun having a sister that's a photographer!  I get to bug her a lot :)
It's amazing how much they change in one short year.  I have loved watching her grow and seeing how her little personality has grown with her.  She is the happiest baby.  She continues to laugh more and more and constantly makes us smile.  She is truly a little angel and has blessed our family more than words can ever say.  
Newborns



 3 months

 4 months
 6.5 months





 9 months
10.5 months
 11 months- (had to get them while the weather was still nice ;)




The next two I did to compare her newborn pics to her year old pics.  It is crazy how much she grew!




A few of her favorite things are:
food :) LOL, she likes everything!
familiar faces
dancing- she can really shake it
snuggies (blankets)
baby dolls
books with things to touch
hugging EVERYTHING and saying aaahhh, it's so cute
splashing in the tub
playing with Baylor
hauling toys around the house
playing peek-a-boo and getting tickled
and of course mama and dada- 
she is definitely a daddy's girl.  When I want something in the future, I'll just have to train her to ask Russ LOL

Nicknames we have for her...
Lexi girl, Lex, LuLu, Lexi Lou Who, Chunkalicious, Chunky-as-charged (that's a Russ name), Lexi Love, Princess, "punkin" pie

We LOVE you Alexis!  We look forward to all the adventures the future brings us!!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are precious! And I'm DYING over that crown!!!

Robert and Ashley said...

She is such a doll, she has the cutest little face, she should be in magazines!! Love seeing all the pictures, you are so lucky to have your sister as a photographer, and a very talented one at that!

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

What a little sweetheart! Love her and her chunky butt!!