Monday, November 3, 2008

New York



In September we were able to go out to New York to see Yankee stadium one last time.   And of course, I got to see a little Jeter action too :)  Thank goodness for my mom's zoom lens...

We were able to go a weekend that both the Yankees and Jets played so my dad could see Brett Favre.  They played the Patriots and to sum up the game... it was insane!  The people were so crazy but it was AWESOME!
J-E-T-S   Jets, Jets, Jets

My mom took an amazing picture of the statue of liberty.  I told her it should be made into a postcard.

7 comments:

Sean and Mekensy said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of New York! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Can't wait to see you on Friday! I can't believe how fast our break went by! Sad!

Bethany said...

Oh how fun. How much do you love being pregnant? Be honest with me. I want the truth. Do you have any names picked out? I'm so glad you're blogging so I can drill you with these questions!!

Powell said...

FUN! I'm glad I came to Salt Lake too. We need to make sure we do it more often now that I'm living a little closer. Good luck going back to your class tomorrow!

callie.bottero said...

Yay!!!!!! I love the butt shot! I'm so happy you're bloggin'! I need your phone number! Love Cal

Jakoye said...

I am happy to see that you blog, I need to jump on the bloggin' bandwagon and get me one started!!! I am glad to see that you are doing well!!!! Love ya loads!!!!!!

Tasha Alycia said...

Kristen! Congrats on the wedding and the little baby bump!!!! I'm with Beth, I really gotta know how much you enjoy pregnancy.

oh and P.S. BYU- seriously?

Newton said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch since you live so far away!! We can't wait to take a trip with you guys! It will have to be after Russ Jr. is born I guess!