Thursday night my dad took us to Australian Pink Floyd. (The tribute band for the real Pink Floyd) We've gone the last 2 years. This year they performed the entire "The Wall" album. Russ and I missed the first half because I had parent-teacher conferences, but at least we got to see the last half. The best part was seeing my dad rock out to his favorite band. Good times with the fam. Plus you can't beat a bunch of crazy rockers trippin' out... priceless entertainment.



5 comments:
Wow!!! How cool is that? Pink Floyd is Fernando's favorite!!! He's gonna be so jealous. He has these "Pink Floyd" nights, where he just drinks beer and sings along with his eyes closed for hours. It's strange... But I think it might be true love. Ha ha ha! You understand if your Dad loves it too right? Its like a cult. Anyways you look so cute! I hope to see you at Christmas!!
That is so sweet. My Hubby would have been Jealous. Hey was that Michelle in the second to last picture? She looks great! I am so stoked to be able to chat with you again. Blogs are awesome!
Love ya!
Looks like a fun night! I'm glad you guys have a blog. I think it's awesome we are having our babies so close together. I cannot wait! We are coming home for Christmas. Hopefully we get a chance to see you guys!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I got your Christmas card, very cute!
Post a Comment