Happy Valentine's Day from the Olsen crew! We attempted to take a picture with all of us, even Bronx. My mom gave Baylor this cute little outfit for his first Valentine's. This year is going to be filled with so many fun firsts! I hope you all had a fabulous day. Love you all!




6 comments:
Too adorable!!! Happy Valentines Day! Give Baylor a kiss from me. Love Cal
Oh my goodness he is just the cutest! Uh I am so excited for our baby, I can hardly wait. Happy Valentines day to all of you! Looks like you had such a great one. =)
Too cute. I can't get over his big beautiful eyes!! Happy love day!
Cute pictures!! You look great...and soooo happy!!!
I like the picture of all your hands at the top of your blog. Your little boy is such a cutie. I see a lot of you in him. Looks like you had a fun Valentines Day!
So precious!!! He is so adorable! I have been dying to come see you guys. I have had a cold and waiting for it to go away so I don't get the little man sick! I love the family pic!
Post a Comment