Today Baylor pulled a famous "boy" trick and started peeing when getting his diaper changed (definitely not the first time)! It skyrocketed right into his face :( So I told Russ he should try giving him a bath. He did a great job! It was fun for me because I actually got to take some tubby pictures! I usually give him his baths so this time I got to sit back and snap some pics. Baylor LOVES his tubbies. He splashes so hard now that he usually gets me wet! I just laugh, he thinks it's so fun.
13 years ago
6 comments:
He is so dang cute! Kamryn loves "tubby time" also. They are growing up so fast, but I love this stage!
How cute! I love his chinny chin chin!
We are loving the pee story! ... And the Easter outfit... although he doesn't look very amused! =)
Every new picture you put up, he just gets bigger and bigger! And he look like such a boy! =) The bath pics are so cute. I have been taking baths with makayla almost every night. She loves them. We always want to take pictures, but im always in with her, so we never do. We really do need to get together sometime soon. He is so adorable!
Ahh!! So cute! I love those pics. I hope you are taking in all of this time off with Baylor. Our time off is going by so quick. I hate this 2 week one. We should go to the school together on Wednesday to take our computers in and then maybe do lunch after. Let me know. If not I want to stop by this week!
so fun!! I remember the first time Ruger peed on his own face. It went right into his eye. sad, but so hard not to think it's funny.
Post a Comment