Here are Baylor's spring pictures! He is just so stinkin cute! Every time I look at his little cheeks I just want to kiss them! In the last 2 weeks he's been rolling over, giggling a lot, and last night he gave me the best Mother's Day present ever... he slept for 8 hours in the night. Yes, EIGHT hours! It was heaven on earth. He's also been so into his feet lately. Whenever he can grab them he does. I keep waiting for him to stick a foot into his mouth!
I also have to give kudos to my amazing photographer and sees Michelle! She has taken so many fun pictures of Baylor. This top one is my favorite, but I love them all so much I might as well just start wallpapering my house with pictures of him! Anyone who knows me very well, knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures. So thanks sees, you are so talented!





5 comments:
Too Cute!
He is seriously getting cuter and cuter! And his cheeks are so chuncky I want to squeeze them like Im him crazy aunt or something. =) Kristen you guys are so lucky to have a photographer who does all these adorable pictures. Im so jealous!
He looks like he is growing soooo fast!!! i am also glad that he gave you a fabulous Mother's day present.....I would give my right eye if Abbie did that!!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself!!
Michelle needs to take some pictures of my little fam.....maybe after that she wouldn't want to be a photographer anymore ;) Abbie is loads of fun to photograph!!!
He is growing way fast and he is adorable! He has very lovable cheeks. I want to kiss them from here! Miss you guys and love ya!
He's getting so big!! I can't believe it!! He is so dang cute. It was good to see you guys at the hospital.
Post a Comment