Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tasty Tootsies


My favorite things to do lately... 
Chew on my FEET
(When's the last time you could do that???)
Chew on my HANDS and DROOL


Why, might you ask...
because I got my FiRsT TOOTH!!!


So let's CeLeBrAte!


5 comments:

Maranda said...

Kam's doing the same thing. Has Baylor bit down while nursing yet? That's enough to make me want to start weaning.

Sean and Mekensy said...

That is crazy! He is getting so big! I have to come see him soon!

Robert and Ashley said...

Too cute! He is a little chunky monkey isnt he! =) Makayla is obsessed with chewing on her fingers too and trying to put things in their mouth. I wished we could have been Baylor this weekend when we were in Utah. Next time for sure we will have to get these cute babies together.

Powell said...

oh my gosh! He is getting too big. I can't believe it. I'm not coming home to have the baby anymore... he's going to be a minnesota baby. It's going by fast though! Love ya- and the last picture is the best. Leave it to you to get a perfect picture like that.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

GO JAZZ! He looks so cute in this little Jazz outfit. Brooklyn is starting to catch up to him in weight! Oh how I love chubby babies!