Today was the annual 6th graders vs. the teachers softball game at school. Good times like always! And I am proud to say that we beat them! We even let 10 batters bat each inning regardless of outs. I can also tell you that my body does not work like it used to!!! I felt like I was in slow motion some of the time. I guess that's what getting old and having a baby will do to you! I did get on base each time I was up and made quite a few outs... so at least my students can't give me any crap!
I hate to tell you girl, but you're about to be thrown out!!! :)
Kids everywhere!
Me and one of my former students, cute little Daisy (she was my photographer too)
3 comments:
Kristen! I am so impressed!!!! Lord knows I would have faked an illness to get out of such physical activity.... Baylor is so cute and is growing WAY too fast!
So cute! All of the teachers have ditched out on our teacher-versus-student game for the past two years. Oh well!
We miss you guys! Hope you're doing well!
Looks like you had a fun, fun day!! I am impressed with your softball skills. Hope to see you this weekend!!
Post a Comment