Wow. My sweet little Baylor turned TWO today. Words will never be able to express my love for him and how much he means to me. There are countless time throughout the day that I find myself smiling for no reason simply because I am watching him. As I read him one of his books tonight I thought to myself that the simple words were the perfect way to describe my love for him.... so I copied the words and here they are. The book is I Love You Through and Through :)

I love you through and through.

I love your top side.
I love your bottom side.
I love your inside
and outside.

I love your happy side,
your sad side,
(he had the flu- heartbreaking )
your silly side,
your mad side.

I love your fingers

and toes,

your ears and nose.

I love your hair

and eyes,

your giggles
and cries.
I love you running

and walking,

silent
and talking.
I love you through and through...
yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BAYLOR!
I love you with all of my heart. xoxo
9 comments:
One to THE sweetest posts I've ever seen and read...I need that book! Well done!
What a precious post about a precious little boy!! So, so good!!
That book is PERFECT! Happy Birthday Baylor! your post just made me tear up!
What a cute post! Happy Birthday Baylor!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAYLOR!!! What a cute boy, love him :) XOXO
Cutest post ever!! I can't believe he is already 2. What a handsome little man you have. Happy Birthday Baylor!
Love this post... and that book too. Happy birthday cute boy!
Happy Birthday to Baylor!! That was the sweetest post. Your such a good mama!
Happy Birthday Baylor! That was a sweet post and beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment