I've been off track for the past 2 weeks and Baylor and I have had so much fun together. One day we went to the library with my sister Leanne and her kids Allie and Cole. Baylor was in book heaven. He LOVES to read and will usually sit there as long as you'll keep going! They have a bunch of love sacs and a bin of books that just stay at the library. He would only bring one book back at a time so after every book he would have to get up and go over to pick another one. Pretty sure that was half the fun. We read and read and loved every minute of it :)


After the library we all went to Chuck-E-Cheese and met up with my mom, sister Michelle, and her 2 youngest kids. We had pizza and played games. B was traumatized when "Chuck-E" came out and walked around. I'm hoping that phase is gone by the time we go to Florida. Or maybe the fact that it will be his beloved mouse will make it better. Nonetheless, he DIDN'T like this one :)He loved the games and his cousins were more than happy to help him play.


TICKETS!

His favorite game by far was the bowling.
I thought this pic showed his cute little profile.

You can just call him King Pin

And yes, my kid is the one who climbs up the skeeball machine and instead of getting mad at him, I take a picture :)

Gotta love a day of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment