Saturday I got some serious AUNT time in! The day started by going to Allie's dance review. She is as sassy as ever and can really shake it! She is my Allie-cat :)
(and a smaller version of me :)

Then we went to watch Cole play Jr. Jazz. His face lit up when he saw Baylor at the game. We had fun and B got to revive his football cheer of "go go Cole" "go go Cole"!!! He would say that at all of Cole's football games and we just started laughing when he busted it out again.

And our last stop was the Olympic Oval where we watched Aspen speed skate at the Utah Winter Games. She figure skates 2 nights a week and speed skates 2-3 nights. AND man is she fast! I seriously laughed her first lap around because I couldn't believe how fast she is. She was racing kids 3 and 4 years older and smokin' em :)
She won the GOLD and we were all SO proud of her.

It helps when your coach is the gold medal olympian, Derek Parra!!! My sister always raves about how amazing he is as her coach and I got to see it in action. You can tell he is sincerely there for the kids and it was an awesome thing to watch.

I had a blast watching them. I sadly didn't make Braxton's junior jazz game but hopefully will get that in one of these next Saturdays. I LoVe being an AUNT!
No comments:
Post a Comment