I'm pretty sure most of you know our exciting news...
That Baylor is going to be a BIG BROTHER! Yes, our 2nd bundle of fun is coming around December 4th and we couldn't be more excited!
(He wore this shirt to tell me family the news)

We anxiously headed to Fetal Fotos today to see if they could determine if we're buying blue or pink...
Both Grandmas got to come, along with our little family.
We watched our little baby twirl around in there with their legs crossed and the umbilical cord going through them!!! I had to lay on my side 3 times, drink some water, and eat some candy before "it" decided to cooperate :) Meanwhile we saw this cute little profile...

and a really cute foot (including FIVE toes :)

And then she told us that she had been pretty sure before what we were having, but she needed to see this again to be sure. The way she talked I thought for sure she was talking about "boy parts" haha. Then she said, you are having a little GIRL!

I have only cried tears of joy once in my life. That was right after I delivered Baylor.
Those happy tears of joy found their way again when I heard the news. I am beyond thrilled to have a daughter. For the last week we've been asking Baylor if he's going to have a sister or a brother and he's always said "a sister." He was RIGHT! Today he just kept saying, "get the baby out!" Oh boy, it's going to be a long 25 weeks for him :)

I bought these funny shirts when we were in Florida. Now we just need to add a skirt and a bow. Or maybe a real big flower ;)
I AM SO THRILLED TO BE ADDING TO OUR FAMILY! I can't wait to be a mom of TWO!
11 comments:
Yay! Having one of each is SOOOO much fun! I'm so excited for your little family. :)
It's so fun to have two. Once they become each others little buddies it's so worth it! I'm so excited for you. Girls are FUN! I just hope I get my boy next:D
congrats!! I'm so excite for Baylor and for you! Girls are SO fun! Boys are great but you have to have your girl!! So happy for you!
YAY!!! So excited for you guys!!! I'm so excited for you and your little family! That will be perfect! Congrats!:)
YAY!!!!! I'm so so so excited! Girls are so much fun! That's cute that Baylor guessed right!!!! He is going to be the best big brother! Let's go shopping for some girly things real soon!!!! Congrats!
I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm so glad that you get a little girl, they are so much fun and every mom needs a girl and every dad needs a little girl. yay!! Super exciting!
We are so excited for you guys!! Little girls are so fun, and I bet yours will be especially cute if she has those little curls like Baylor did!! Congrats guys!
She's going to be a CUTE little girl! We're so excited for you guys!
YIPEEE!!! I am so happy for you Kristen. What wonderful news! How perfect to have one of each. This means we will need to have another "teacher shower" to give you lots of girly things now.
Congrats! So exciting!!!
Oh, I love this post!! And I can't wait to see my new niece!
Post a Comment