Here is the rest of our fun trip to Orlando! We had so much fun seeing all of our (especially Baylor's) favorite people!!! Although he got nervous when we found his "friends" he still gave them a quick "five," a few small giggles, and even told Donald "oh, pickle juice!"
EPCOT!
There was a flower and garden festival while we were there. It was amazing to see all of the characters created out of flowers!
Baylor and I waited in plenty of lines to meet characters by ourselves, while everyone rode the "big rides." Nothing better than time with my little guy!

We love NEMO!
B cruisin' with Dad
ANIMAL KINGDOM!
All the characters were dressed in their safari gear. It was so fun!
The Kiliminjaro Safari was AMAZING! You get to ride in a big jeep and see lots of African animals in the "wild!" No cages, no wires, just roaming! There were even lions. And of course, my favs!
Amazing what this little smile does to my heart

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!

It was SO HOT and HUMID that we couldn't get enough liquid! These frozen lemonades were lifesavers! Baylor developed a new habit. He would ask for "a sip please" and then CHUG until it was gone. He also brought that little habit home with him :)
Of course he needed some new Disney World ears...

Some more favorite friends

We had an amazing trip.
We made so many memories as a family and had a blast with the Olsen clan.
I've also decided that Disneyland/World is just plain addicting. I'm ready to go back :)
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I would love to take my girls when Nicole gets a little older. Kam would love it so much.
Your trip looked so amazing!!! I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly jealous :) So glad you guys had a good time!
Your trip looks like it was so much fun. Disney World is a wonderful place. We have to take Ryan and the family every fall because he is such a Disney fan.
Hope all is going well and congratulations. We can't wait to meet your new little bundle in December. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Miss seeing you guys. Hope to see you at Grandma's luncheon. :)
Hi Kristen! I found your blog through Mekenzie's :) Seeing your Disneyworld pics made me feel like we were JUST there! We want to go back with Brenna so bad. I'm so glad you had so much fun and that you're expecting a GIRL!!! I wish you the best this school year as you are trying out the part-time thing.. I bet you'll love it.
I want to go!!! Good for you. WAY cute pics. Cache would love it. It looks like you hit up all the spots.
Post a Comment