Monday, February 20, 2012

Be Mine

We had a fun Valentine's this year! We drove all over the valley delivering treats to some of our favorite people. Our "hooked on you" boxes were full of gummy worms. Russ got to ring the doorbell and run and I was the getaway driver. Alexis luckily slept and Baylor just thought it was funny :)
Earlier in the day we took some self portraits.
Not bad for holding a baby and getting a 3 year old to sit by you!

We had a heart shaped pb and j, red jello, and red punch for lunch!
Grandma JuJu surprised us with fun Valentine surprises.
Lexi's new dress was so cute that I had to put it on her and take some pics of the kids.
Baylor only wanted me to take a picture of him kissing Alexis...
But he would kiss her so fast and move that I couldn't even get a picture of that...
But I got a whole lot of these...
bahahaha.
I'm sure Alexis wondered what in the heck was going on :) Geez brother
But I finally got this.
A smile, we'll take it
Happy 1st Valentine's Day Alexis!
Russ spoiled me with a Kindle Fire this year. I can't wait to download some books and read again. I imagine that will happen in a few months, when I don't immediately fall asleep when I hit the pillow!
So I guess I have just one question..
Will you be our Valentine?!
HaPpY HeArT DaY everyone!

3 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

oh my goodness they look adorable! I cant believe how big Alexis is getting. We got her valentines day card she sent Makayla and she looked beautiful, that was so sweet thank you!! Glad to see you guys are doing soo well!

Knudsen's said...

So adorable!! What a fun valentines! Your kids are so so cute! Hopefully we can see Alexis soon :)

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

I love the valentine pic of the both of them, so cute!! Thanks for the valentines <3 Brooklyn made one especially for Baylor and she still needs to give it to him :) Hopefully we see you soon!