Thursday, February 9, 2012

So Blessed

Our sweet Alexis was blessed last Sunday, Feb. 5. Russ gave her an amazing blessing and we were fortunate enough to have a lot of our friends and family there with us. She looked like a doll in the beautiful dress her great-grandma Verla crocheted for her. How special is that?!
We had a luncheon afterwards at my parent's home. We were pretty squished after Baylor's blessing so we asked my parents if we could party there this time ;)
We had over 50 people come! We were so happy to have so many people come to share the special day with us. I'm sad I didn't get pictures of everyone, but it was crazy trying to get everything ready and be everywhere! Here are some of Lexi's guests...



This is Great-Grandma Verla and Great-Grandpa Burke.
She is the one who made her dress.


I forgot to put the picture of Alexis SLEEPING...
she slept through the ENTIRE luncheon!
I had to wake her up so we could get some pictures, but luckily she was a good sport.

Here's her sweet little shoes...
And her ruffly bum- love it!
And look at the beautiful day we had!!!
Playing outside in February- in only sweatshirts! AWESOME!

Grandma Debi
Grandma JuJu and Papa Bill
Our Family
Please check out Baylor's "cheese" LOL
He just wanted to be done and go play... can't blame him.
Then of course it was SUPERBOWL TIME!!!
The superbowl is like my Dad's Christmas. It is one of my favorite days of the year with him.
We gave him this Fathead of the NFL sign for Christmas. He doesn't have a specific team- he just LOVES football!
Russ enjoying the game with his little girl :)
Baylor dancing to Madonna at halftime!!!
Classic.
Grandpa Bill loving the game with the little miss
It was an amazing day.
I feel so blessed to have amazing family and friends and that so many were able to share the special day with us. Alexis has brought us so much joy already. She is the sweetest little baby, we love her SO much.



5 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

She is such a little doll! So glad we got to meet her in person. I loved that she slept the entire luncheon. :) She is adorable.

Robert and Ashley said...

how wonderful to have so many people be there to celebrate a special day. I cant wait to meet the little miss. She is beautiful and you guys look so happy!!

Lyns said...

She is beautiful! What fun!

Maranda said...

Darling pictures! She is a cute baby. She reminds me of my chunky girls...I love it. Hope that doesn't offend you, I think the more rolly polly the better. Looks like it was a great day!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

You guys didn't happen to find a little purple coat at you mom's house did you?! We came home missing one.