Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cruising

A couple weeks ago we got the best surprise. My sister called and told me that her kids had outgrown their power wheel and wondered if we wanted it...
UMmmm... YES!!!
I wanted a power wheel SOOOO bad growing up. Luckily my best friend had one and we drove her "safari jeep" all the time. This has to be the best hand-me-down. EVER.

With the nice weather this past week, it gave us the perfect opportunity to take it for a test drive.
He's got down the 10 and 2...

Alexis also got to go on her first walk!
It was so great getting out into the fresh air and enjoying some sunshine!
She thought it was pretty fun :)
We cruised around the block to show Cole and Allie how much we loved their gift. And I'm not going to lie- Baylor isn't the best driver yet. It's going to take some practice :) But he LOVED it. I know it's going to be put to very good use!
After our cruise, we walked down to the park. Baylor was in heaven. He made some little friends, and we had so much fun watching him mingle.

Isn't Bronx the perfect little size for B to walk all by himself?!
We are SO ready for Spring. I hope the storms this weekend brings don't last too long because we are ready to be outside!
Thanks again Leanne, Bud, Cole, and Allie!!! We love the Jeep!

4 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

how awesome for Baylor. I always wanted one growing up too. Also I'm not going to lie, I'm a little sad for Alexis that this is her first time going on a walk, the wheather here is amazing and we've gone on daily walks since Robbie was 2 days old. I think you guys should make a trip out here so Alexis can enjoy some great wheather =)

Amanda said...

I am DYING to get the girls a little Barbie jeep,.. but frugal Peter has put a cabosch on that. What a party pooper.

Maranda said...

I want a hand-me-down like that...Lucky! Alexis is so cute and getting big. I love the picture of Baylor walking Bronx..Perfect size! I love Spring!!

Newton said...

so cute!! I'm already dreaming about my kids having one. I ALWAYS wanted one too!! Maybe we can be next in line for the hand me down. =)