Saturday, November 1, 2008

BYU Football


The Cougars might not be having the best season, but we sure had fun with Aspen at the game.  Braxton wasn't too happy with us- turning his sister into a cougar fan, but she's on our train now!  Getting her picture with Cosmo was a bonus too.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very cute!! I'm excited about the baby and the blogging world!! Tyson and I went to that same place in the Bahamas. We were shocked by the living conditions outside of the resorts? Did you go check that out? Okay well I'm going to send you an email and link you! You look very amazing and the baby is coming soon!! YEAH. Thanks for the update!

The Rupps said...

Yeah! We found you! I started searching for you months ago...and instead you found me! You look so awesome Hot MAMA! We are having a baby too, in May. Crazy! I will definitely attach you to our blog. Keep in touch!
LOVE YA! Camille