The "Painterazzi" strikes again! Baylor had his first photo shoot on Monday at my sister Michelle's house. She started doing photography about a year ago. Unfortunately she just had her arm operated on last week and she can't use her right hand. Instead, she got everything ready and my mom, sis Leanne, and I took snapped the shots. We had so much fun. Baylor also cooperated very well. He is such a good baby. These are just two of the pics with his first Nikes. The other pictures are SO CUTE but I'm using them for his announcement so I didn't want to post them. I can't wait for everyone to see them!

3 comments:
He is so perfect! Congrats again! I'm glad we were able to come down and see him. He looks so darn cute in all of these pictures!
He looks adorable....enjoy the photo shoots where we does actually cooperate...I actually dread getting Abbie's pictures taken...you remember my story about our family pictures , Abbie has her shirt lifted all the way up to her chest and Kaitlyn was looking at her just a laughing and Chris looked liked he was on the verge of killing someone!!!! Happy times!!!! I have probably given you sooooo much to look forward to ;) Enjoy, Baylor is a cutie!!!
CUTE! I'm glad the photo shoot went well and that the bean bag didn't swallow him up...he looks soo tiny in that thing!
Post a Comment