Thursday, January 22, 2009

WELCOME BAYLOR

Russel Baylor Olsen
January 19, 2009
6:21 PM
6 lbs 6 oz
19 1/2 inches










Our darling bundle of joy finally arrived!  We're busy getting adjusted to life at home and loving every minute of it (almost)! We're definitely learning a lot and living on a lot less sleep!  We're so grateful we had a safe delivery and that he's healthy and happy!


12 comments:

Maranda said...

Yay! Congratulations! I sure hope that you had a better labor than I did. Yours was definetely shorter than mine was. He's a good looking baby. Can't wait to see him.

Amanda said...

CONGRATS! He is beautiful! Ahhhh,..enjoy the immobile, quiet, sleeping baby,.. they just learn how to walk and talk up a storm,.. it's all amazing!!

Tasha Alycia said...

Yay! Congrats! He is so adorable. Sweet and tiny- I miss the newborn stuff!

callie.bottero said...

Oh my Goodness!! He could not be more adorable! Congratulations Kristen and Russ!

Bethany said...

Unlike Tasha, I don't miss the newborn stuff, but he is SO handsome!! OH my. Beautiful. Good work!! Keep us "posted" on parenting and what kind of baby he is!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Bethany said...

He is SO handsome!! OH my. Beautiful. Good work!! Keep us "posted" on parenting and what kind of baby he is!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Sean and Mekensy said...

He is so precious!!! You two made a beautiful baby!! I'm so excited for you! I'm excited to come see him again! I will have to come hang out with you and Baylor when I go off track! We can corrupt him with all of our girlie shows!!!

Jakoye said...

Congrats to you!! He looks so tiny in that car seat!!
Enjoy him...he'll grow up way too fast.
Get use to those sleepless nights....I still have them and my baby is almost 2!!

The Rupps said...

Yeah! He is here! COngratulations. He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully our little boys will meet this summer. Congrats again!

Mauri said...

Kristen...he is a DOLL! I've been checking in on you to see some pics!
CONGRATS!!
LOVE THEM! I'm glad you guys are all doing so well.
HUGS for you!

Powell said...

OH he is so cute. I kind of don't like you for how good you look in the hospital- those pics of me are hidden forever- i looked terrible!! But we are so glad he is here Ruger can't wait to come see him.

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! Have fun being with him. Love every minute - they grow up way to fast!
Good luck!
Laura