Let me just say that my mom and her sisters made the best find EVER! My aunt sold these sunglasses at my Grandpa's Sinclair station about 15 years ago. These were the extras that were put in a box and stored... until now! We all went "shopping" through the glasses and are looking forward to our first boating outing of the year to show them off :) Needless to say, we had a very good laugh and we all went home with some priceless sunglasses. Even Baylor wanted to play...
Me and Mama
My cousin Jacey and her little boy Ruger (He opted for the Mr. Roboto glasses)
Jacey, Kristen, Devaney
My aunts Jana and Joni, and my mom Julie
4 comments:
Hey Kristen...I am so mad that I didn't get to see you while you were down in Nephi! I hadn't left he house all day, and the girls were screaming to go outside...and wouldn't ya know..I missed your call!!!! Hope that all is well for you, Russ and baby B!!!!
I honestly think I remember those things from when I was a kid and would go down to the station to buy penny candy. The pink and yellow ones definitely come to mind.
So hot! These are great photos!
I love it. I need to copy those off your blog so I have some! I went private but I added you so if it doesn't work-let me know.
Post a Comment