Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grizzly Adams DID have a beard

Here are some classic pics of my hubby participating in the beard contest at work.  Who is behind this madness you might ask... none other than Russ himself and 2 of his buddies at work.  So picture mass emails going around Goldman Sachs about a beard contest- one of which was the best flesh colored beard otherwise known as "the Spencer" (from the Hills of course.)  And to top it all off, on the last day, everyone shaved but left a mustache and it was "trooper stache" day.  NASTY!  I am not a fan of facial hair, but I guess if it's only 2 weeks out of the year I can manage.  At least it brought a little humor to all the hard working fellas at G.S.  Nice job boys :)  By the way, what about the girls- how do they participate... 
The final product
When Russ walked in and showed me his "stache" I told him he looked like a white trash cowboy.  He responded by putting on his "ute stampede hat" and boots. 


1 comment:

Powell said...

I love the pics of you and Baylor. They are so cute and you look so good. he is so cute. I made my bog public for like a week so put your email on there one more time.... I'll do it this time! :)