Last weekend we went up to Deer Valley for a little R & R with our friends Jimmy and Julie Newton. Baylor had a cute little ski outfit that Stein and his wife gave him. We ended up seeing Stein so he got to see him in the outfit. We also got to see Grandpa Russ. It was a fabulous escape after the longest week of work in my life. Did I mention that I have now been back to work for 2 weeks- I'm so over it! Somebody save me or help me win the lottery! Work Shmurk :(
12 years ago
3 comments:
Wow Kristen you look great! I can't believe you are back to work already!! SUPERWOMAN!!! I loved your comments b/c when I went to prom all I could think of is all the damn events you guys got me ready to go to!! Also I know one day Baylor will get something stuck up his nose and you'll think of Cache!
That looks like so much fun. By the way...do you ski? IF you do, we should try to go some time in the distant future.
Also, WOW! Six weeks flies by so fast. I can't believe you are already back to work. Way to go.
This trip was so fun!! We need to hang out again already! It seems like months since we've seen you! Hope everything is going well at work with the kids. Are they whipped back into shape yet? Thanks for letting us spend time with that cute son of yours!
Post a Comment