Wednesday I had to take Baylor in for his 4 month check-up. Yes, FOUR months old already! Time flies! I had the worst anxiety about taking him in again for shots after our horrible experience last time, but thankfully we got a better nurse and it wasn't so traumatizing for either of us. Not that it was enjoyable, but better than before.
He weighed in at a hearty 14.5 pounds and measured 25 1/2 inches! It's crazy how quickly they grow. I love that he's getting some meat on him. His little legs are finally getting some chub, which look adorable now that he's wearing shorts.
I also had to put the last picture of him with tylenol coming out of his mouth. He was making the funniest faces when I tried giving it to him. I have never seen him do anything like it. I had to laugh and of course run and grab my camera. Probably mean of me, I don't like the taste of medicine either, but he was just being so funny. He even did a shudder afterwards. He didn't cry about it, just acted like it was by far the NASTIEST thing he has ever encountered.
4 comments:
Ha ha! Did you really take pictures at the doctor's office?! That is funny. So do you have his percentile on height, weight, & head circumference? I always love to have those numbers? He is such a qtpie! Make sure you're slather the sunscreen on his beautiful skin!
Baylor looks so cute! I'm not excited to take Brooklyn for her shots either. We have her two month appointment coming up in two weeks and I am not looking forward to the shots. :( I'm glad Rusty got to go back to Brazil! It looks like so much fun.
4 month!!!! Holy cow... time flies! Now let's just see if they last 5 weeks of school can fly by just as fast!!!!
I can't believe how big he is!!! Such a cutie! Beth I am laughing about your sunscreen comment.... all I have to say is 51s game- poor Cache. Is there such thing as too much sunscreen?!?!?! haha
Post a Comment