My little MOWGLI... Baylor decided early on that he wasn't going to crawl on the hardwood at my mom's or the tile at our house. For the first couple weeks, he just crawled to the edge of the carpet/wood or tile and then sat there. Now he's figure out that if he wants on- he just has to do the bear-cub crawl. It reminds me so much of Mowgli from the Jungle Book. He always has me smiling. I also must add that I don't blame him! Have you crawled on something that hard lately?... it hurts!
This is a bird's eye view of Baylor... asleep. How in the heck does a person fall asleep bent over?? You've got me, but don't worry- we always move him onto his back (after a picture of course :)
He was lovin' this little puppy at my mom's house. After he thoroughly checked him out, he gave it a BIG FAT KISS. That's my little lover!
Kisses for the puppy
Now, sMiLe!!! And have a WoNdErFuL day!
5 comments:
Wow. He is cute. That last picture made me smile!
That is so cute that he crawls like that. He's a smart boy to figure that out rather than just going on his knees across the hard wood.
Soo cute! He looks a lot like Russ in the last picture of him smiling.
I've been laughing out loud at every picture! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! He definitely has Russ's smile! Thanks for posting! That just made my night!
Too cute!! What a little entertainer. I think he may get it from you. ;)
Post a Comment