Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's started

It's safe to say that Baylor is VERY ACTIVE.  Now that he walks everywhere, he has become quite the little explorer or shall I say snooper.  We put cupboard locks on the doors with the garbage can and cleaning supplies, but I didn't want to put them everywhere.  He can unload this one in about 8 seconds flat.  This was the result of me cleaning up our breakfast.  At least he hasn't figured out how to open drawers yet...

How long does this stage last?!!!  

Still love him to pieces.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I goodness he is cute!!!

Bethany said...

Love your posts.. He is so cute. I'm not entirely sure this stage ever ends???? My husband is still getting out things and not putting them back... Cache is even worse... it just changes from cupboards to toys... :) Sorry!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

He is doing so much now!! So active, I can't believe it. I agree with Bethany, not sure this stage ever ends! :)