Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monkey see, Monkey do

So I know it's not that thrilling to see other people's children do things... BUT I am fascinated by each and every thing that Baylor does. I guess that's just what mom's do. I've been working with him on pointing out noses, so my mom has worked on it with him as well. Today when I got to my mom's to pick up B, he had a few new tricks up his sleeve. It just made me laugh so I had to share...
This is showing us where Grandpa Bill's nose is.
He won't show you his own nose, but is more than happy to point out other's and maybe even stick his finger up it :)
And this is showing his teeth. cHoMp cHoMp cHoMp
(He got his 9th tooth and is cutting more, poor thing)
And lastly, this is his fantastic tongue. How can you not giggle when your baby shows you their tongue???

I LOVE being his MOM

4 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I love when baby's learn new things too!! He's so smart. That is adorable!

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

That little man is too cute!!

Robert and Ashley said...

Baylor is so cute! Doesnt motherhood just get better and better!

Tasha Alycia said...

I love that picture with his little tongue out! What a smart cookie! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun, even in the cold! BTW, I need to come hang out with you during football season. I have married into a football fanatic family and just don't get it.... maybe you could rub off! :)