The Superbowl isn't just a game and food for my family, it's THE SUPERBOWL!!! It ranks right up there with Christmas and Thanksgiving... We look forward to it all season long.
WE are all die-hard football fans.
My mom got us all these awesome shirts to wear. Even Baylor got a shirt... she cut the logo out and sewed it onto an outfit.
I LOVE MY FAMILY
And we know how to have fun. This picture just gives me smiles... with the exception that my husband was hanging my precious child upside down...
And words cannot express how much I love my Baby B.
It's pretty much a guarantee that he will love football as well :)
I was a little torn this superbowl because I like both teams. Surprisingly enough, Russ and I don't have an NFL team. I like Austin Collie, Peyton Manning, and the Colts. But then there was Reggie Bush, Drew Brees, and the Saints. We all decided to cheer for the Saints... should have bet some money... but thought they deserved their turn in the spotlight. Their fans deserved it too.
The Cousins.
It was so cute how Baylor kept laying his head on Braxton.
Love them all
And this is my beautiful sees Michelle who is about to give me another fabulous nephew. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. She is going to be induced on the 24th if he doesn't come sooner. And cute little Aspen is finally going to be a big sister, and Brax is going to get a brother.
Woo Woo for being an aunt and even more for family.
4 comments:
That is awesome that your family is so into The Superbowl!! I love Baylors little NFL outfit! Way to go Grandma for making that!
Go Julie!! I can't believe she got everyone in the right shirt size, Baylor and all! Although we were cheering for Austin Collie to get it his rookie year.
AWESOME pictures!!! Your family is SO fun!! I'm loving the picture of Michelle. She looks so good!
Your family is AWESOME! I love it! And your sweet mom always thinks of everything! How fun!
Post a Comment