Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Day in the Life...

It always makes me happy to see what Baylor has been up to while I'm at work. I thank my lucky stars everyday that he is in the best hands and always has a fun day...
Thanks Momma, you're the BEST!

When my nephew Cruz was born, my mom showed Baylor how to feed a baby. He proceeded to feed the rubber duck! Elmo must have been thirsty too :) The next day my mom took my sister lunch, and B tried giving a bottle to Cruz. So funny!

Here he is just chillin, getting a little reading in.
And of course, what day would be complete without a little jam with Woody. Did I mention how ecstatic I am that Toy Story 1 and 2 finally came out of the vault and onto DVD?! We're pumped and looking very forward to the Toy Story 3 this summer :)
You've got a friend in me.....

No comments: