Picture Tag
Russ' cousin Amanda tagged me (she runs way faster :)
Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
So when I read the rules, I interpreted my "1st photo folder" as my oldest or "first" folder of pictures. I asked Russ what he thought and he told me to just pick a picture. I told him that was cheating :), so here's the real deal...This was our FABULOUS vacation to the Bahamas. We stayed at the Atlantis resort with our good friends Rob and Ashley. This beach is a private beach for anyone staying there. As you can see the water was amazing (and my favorite color). This was our last "just the two of us" vacation. Fun in the SUN!
Now the fun part... I tag
2 comments:
Dont you wished we could go back to the Bahama's every year? It was so much fun. I have a friend there right now! Im jealous especially looking at your photo. It brings me back.
I love that picture! The water is so pretty! Thanks for tagging me! It was fun to go back and love at old pictures!!!
Post a Comment