So jealous. I love that place more than anything and it is SOO fun with little ones. We went in October and I've wanted to go back since the day we left. :) Go on Splash Mountain a million times for me and the Ladybugs for my Little Miss. :)
Can I fit in your suitcase and come along? Take lots of pictures so that I can live vicariously through you. The last time I went was five years ago...it's been too long if you ask me! (My husband however would not say the same because he grew up in California and for him it was a common event. Hopefully his feelings will change now that we have a kiddo.) Enjoy your trip!
Okay Kristen I'm loving your blog comments. So glad I'm back in the blogging world! Let's plan a trip to Outer Banks, North Carolina. I hear so many great things about it from Ohioans. They LOVE IT. Also my Uncle does live in DC about a mile from the white house. So we have the hook up. Must go back! :) Have fun in Disneyland!! That's next on my list of places to visit.
Russ and I were married on July 27, 2007. We are parents to 2 amazing kids who bring us all the happiness in the world. Russ is a financial analyst for Goldman Sachs and I teach 2nd grade. We love to travel, go to any sports event, and hang out with family and friends.
3 comments:
So jealous. I love that place more than anything and it is SOO fun with little ones. We went in October and I've wanted to go back since the day we left. :) Go on Splash Mountain a million times for me and the Ladybugs for my Little Miss. :)
Can I fit in your suitcase and come along? Take lots of pictures so that I can live vicariously through you. The last time I went was five years ago...it's been too long if you ask me! (My husband however would not say the same because he grew up in California and for him it was a common event. Hopefully his feelings will change now that we have a kiddo.) Enjoy your trip!
Okay Kristen I'm loving your blog comments. So glad I'm back in the blogging world! Let's plan a trip to Outer Banks, North Carolina. I hear so many great things about it from Ohioans. They LOVE IT. Also my Uncle does live in DC about a mile from the white house. So we have the hook up. Must go back! :) Have fun in Disneyland!! That's next on my list of places to visit.
Post a Comment