We looked out the window and what did we see...
this.
seriously.
Granted, this picture was months ago but I thought it was worth posting. Anyone else's husbands do the snow blowing in their basketball shorts and sorells??? Just wondering.
Even Bronx was chilly.
It's almost May- is the snow really necessary
Mother Nature,
We are waving our white flags.
Joke is over, you win.
We're ready for summer or at least spring.
Please.
xoxo the Olsens
3 comments:
I know seriously!! This sucks, I can't wait until we can finally play outside. Baylor is sporting some pretty cute jammies.
I cant believe it is still snowing! Thats crazy I am so glad I'm not living there right now. Thats exactly why we are staying in Arizona forever. I hate living in the snow. Hopefully it starts warming up for you guys soon.
I know... seriously what is up with the weather. It's May!! How funny is Russ in basketball shorts and snow boots classic!!!! Have so much fun in Disneyland!
Post a Comment