Sunday, May 9, 2010

Laguna Beach

We had a fabulous time in Laguna Beach!!! The week went by so fast, it seemed like we were barely there. I took over 1,000 pictures, so I'm going to have to break these posts up by event :) Here are our beach and pool adventures. B was a little unsure of the beach because the waves crashing were so loud and it was freezing, but he liked playing in the sand and we had fun in the pool.


Love them


This is the amazing resort we were able to stay at. It is called the Montage. You just walk down a hillside and land right on Laguna Beach. It was FABULOUS!
They had a special kiddie pool that was just perfect for Baylor.

And this is his newest thing when you ask him where something is...
Where's paradise Baylor... oh, we're here.

1 comment:

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

I didn't realize that is where you guys were staying, I love the Montage!! That is where we always go too when we go to Cali. I guess it is the family hook-ups, right? :)